Jewish Friend Finder vs JDate: Which Site is Best?
DatePerfect Compares Jewish Friend Finder and JDate
Both Jewish FriendFinder and JDate are well-known and reputable Jewish dating sites with a whole lot going for them. But you wanted to know which one is the better Jewish dating option. That’s why DatePerfect performed an analysis of these two dating sites and what we found was surprising. Keep reading to find out who wins when we compare Jewish Friend Finder and JDate.
A Side-by-Side Comparison of Jewish FriendFinder and JDate
Jewish Friend Finder
About Jewish FriendFinder
Jewish FriendFinder is one of the best online dating experiences for Jewish singles. If you want to connect with Jewish men and women in your area for dating, connection, romance, and fun. Jewish Friend Finder does a really good job of connecting you with exactly the type of people you want to meet. If you’re you want to find a connection with another Jew in your area, Jewish Friend Finder might be the dating site for you.
Pricing for Jewish Friend Finder
Monthly memberships for Jewish FriendFinder range from $10.95 to $24.95 depending on the length of the membership package you purchase. Free trials are available.
Jewish FriendFinder’s Pros
- Quick and Easy Sign-up: The sign-up is super simple and easy. Just answer a few basic questions, upload a profile picture, and start flirting.
- Many Ways to Interact: One of the best parts of the site is that it offers lots of different ways to connect. On Jewish Friend Finder, you can chat, send winks, and emails. You can also participate in community chat rooms.
- Advanced Search Features: Jewish Friend Finder wants to help you find the best possible matches. They help make it easy with their great search features. Using these, you’ll get connected with exactly the type of people you want to meet.
Jewish FriendFinder’s Cons
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: With a free membership, you won’t be able to take full advantage of the site. In order to get the full benefits of the site, you’ll need to sign up for a paid membership.
- No Guarantees: Unlike some dating sites, Jewish Friend Finder doesn’t offer a guarantee that you’ll meet someone on the site. But since there are so many great options, your odds are still really good.
JDate’s Claim to Fame
JDate is the number one dating site for Jewish singles in the world. It’s a really great place for Jewish singles who are interested in dating, marriage, companionship, and fun. JDate is proud to have helped many Jewish singles connect and fall in love. JDate is one of the best dating experiences for Jewish singles and it might be right for you.
Pricing for JDate
Monthly memberships range from $19.99-$39.99 per month depending on the length of your subscription. Free trials are available and JDate promo codes are sometimes available.
- Color Code Test: This personality metric is one of the most unique and interesting, basing matches on motives rather than behaviors. Once you complete your Color Code Test, you can compare your results with others’ to learn about your compatibility.
- Kibitz Corner: This is a place for members to answer fun questions posed by JDate. You can also read the answers other members have provided and use that information as an icebreaker when you want to start chatting with another member.
- Secret Admirer: With this feature, you can rate other members to let them know you’re interested in dating them. When two members give each other positive ratings, both are notified. The Secret Admirer settings can be edited using location and age range.
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: If you only sign up for a free JDate account, you won’t be able to contact other members using the messaging system. Many of the site’s most helpful features aren’t accessible until you pay for a membership.
- Confusing Icons: Some users have complained that there are too many icons on JDate and it can be difficult to tell what the icons mean without a guide.
- Non-Jewish Users: Although JDate claims to be a site for Jewish singles, there are quite a few non-Jewish members on the site. If you’re only interested in dating another Jew, this might make your search a little more difficult.
Both Jewish Friend Finder and JDate are top-tier Jewish dating providers. Still, there are some clear distinctions that set the two sites apart. Jewish Friend Finder is a really great option for single Jews looking to meet and connect for fun and dating. If you’re Jewish or want to date Jewish and you have marriage on the brain, you can definitely find what you’re searching for on JDate. No matter which site you choose, you’ll have a lot of amazing options.
Sign Up & Stay Connected!
Learn about new articles, get first pick at promotions and goodies, and receive exclusive offers for our community of subscribers. We Love Our Peeps![contact-form-7 id="3434" title="Newsletter Signup"]