Positive Singles Reviews and Comparison
Positive Singles Review
PositiveSingles is an online dating community dedicated to STD dating, where singles can connect in a safe, comfortable and positive way. If you’ve struggled with dating because of an STD, Positive Singles is a really great place to find other like-minded positive men and women for friendship, support, and dating. As a member of the SuccessfulMatch family, you can browse and connect with the assurance that your personal and financial safety are being prioritized.
Positive Singles is the world’s largest and highest-ranked dating site specifically designed for people who have herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The site aims to help people living with an STD to move forward confidently in all aspects of their lives. Founded in 2001 and boasting over 1.5 million users, PositiveSingles has a lot to offer as an STD dating site. More >>
This is especially true for gay men who are living with an STD. So, if you clicked on this page to see our Positive Singles reviews, keep reading. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the site’s best features, show you how the site compares to the other top STD dating sites, let you know how it stands out from the rest, and why it might be the best STD dating site for you.
PositiveSingles has some unique site functionality that distinguishes it from other top gay dating providers. Here are a few of the site’s best features:
- Huge Member Base: There are an estimated 110 million Americans with STDs and 400 million people worldwide. That’s a large group of users who are looking for a discreet, enjoyable way to meet someone special. The site is active, with more than 15,000 members who participate daily and over 500 blog posts a day. The million-plus users on the site enjoy a safe, welcoming, and non-judgemental environment where singles can chat and get to know one another.
- Membership Features: Positive Singles includes many extras for paid members. Each member can create a profile, upload a photo album, and share a personal blog. The site offers numerous ways to contact other users, including private email, winks, and chat messaging.
- Online Community: PositiveSingles is more than a dating site. It’s also a place to socialize with other STD-positive people in a warm and welcoming environment. Members can form friendships, chat, get medical and personal advice, and share interests through forums and the interactive blog.
- Ease of Use: It’s really easy to navigate the site, which has a sleek, modern design and fast tech. It’s quick to get signed up so you can start searching for matches near you now.
- Privacy Matters Most: The standout feature of PositiveSingles is the site’s focus on privacy. Given the sensitive nature of its users’ medical information, PositiveSingles recognizes the need for a heightened level of security and offers users a discreet, pattern-protected phone app, confidential billing, and anonymous search functions.
- Large User Base: With over 1.5 million registered users and a worldwide reach, the site has staked a solid claim as the preeminent meeting place for STD-positive singles. If you’re looking for the best STD dating site with the largest online community, this is it.
- Positive Singles Complaints: If you’ve read the Positive Singles user reviews, you may have seen some complaints about the site. Users have noted that non-paying users are only allowed limited use of the site. Unfortunately, this is standard practice for most dating sites nowadays.
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: Unless you pay for a gold membership, you’ll be missing out on some of the site’s best features. If you want to get the full benefit of what Positive Singles has to offer, you’ll need to sign up for a paid membership.
- Too Many Extras: There are actually so many extras and site features available on PositiveSingles that it can be a little overwhelming for a first-time user or someone who’s not very familiar with online dating.
Positive Singles Cost:
Now that you know a little more about Positive Singles, you might be wondering about cost. Of course, if you feel hesitant about signing up for a paid membership, you can join as a free member, though your use of the site will be limited. A 1-month membership for PositiveSingles costs $39.95. If you join for 3 months at $19.95/month, you’ll get a 50% discount on the single month rate. A 6-month membership will set you back $95.70, or $15.95 a month.
Positive Singles Review Conclusion
If you came looking for Positive Singles reviews, we hope this info was helpful. If you’re a someone living with an STD seeking authentic and meaningful connections with others, Positive Singles has a whole lot to offer. The site is really user-friendly and it’s easy to sign up. The site is a really good option if you are frustrated with online dating. With such a robust online experience and so many happy members, it’s no shock that so many people have chosen Positive Singles. STD dating is simple and fun with PositiveSingles. Visit PositiveSingles.com to get started now!
Positive Singles Says...
PositiveSingles.com - Your Online Home for Dating with Herpes, Dating with HIV & Dating with HPV! The best, largest, completely anonymous and most trusted online dating site for people with Herpes, HPV, HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and other STDs in the world with countless members in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Over 110 million people are living with STDs in the U.S. alone, as well as an estimated 400 million people worldwide
Age Confirmation & User Intent
"YES - Show me potentially offensive content"
All Mature Only Content, Sites, & Communities are "Hidden by Default". To show them, please confirm age.
NOTE: Dating and courtship by nature can elements of human sexuality and elements of an adult nature. Some sites may have nudity, while others just promote practices that are simply not for everyone, and may be offensive. DatePerfect is committed to only showing what you want to see.