DatePerfect Compares EliteSingles vs Match.com
Both EliteSingles and Match.com are well-known and trusted dating providers with a lot to offer. But which one is better when we compare EliteSingles vs Match?? DatePerfect performed an independent analysis of these two dating sites, and you won’t believe what we found.
A Side-By-Side Comparison: EliteSingles vs Match.com
What is EliteSingles’ Claim to Fame?
EliteSingles is one of the best online dating experiences if you’re a single man or woman and you are looking for real connection. The site is marketed as a sophisticated dating provider for single professionals, and 90% of members are over the age of thirty. If you’re a man or woman who’s interested in an authentic, long-term relationship, EliteSingles has a whole lot to offer.
Pricing for EliteSingles’
Want to know the Elite Singles cost? Monthly memberships for EliteSingles range from $31.95 to $59.95 depending on the length of the membership package you purchase. Free trials are available.
The EliteSingles’ Pros
- Personality Matching Test: EliteSingle’s advanced personality matching algorithm is easily the site’s best feature. It takes the guesswork out of trying to matchmake on your own and will even let you autocomplete most of your profile.
- Ease of Use: The site is simple, straightforward, and easy to use and this can be especially helpful for seniors or other folks who are new to online dating
- In-Depth Profiles: The comprehensive profile questionnaire is worth every second you spend on it. The site will use this test pair you with the best possible profiles. EliteSingles is geared toward intelligent singles, specifically those with higher-education degrees and professional occupations. This means you’ll get connected with exactly the type of people you want to meet.
The EliteSingles’ Cons
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: With a free membership, you’ll be missing out on some of the site’s main features. In order to get the full benefits of the site, you’ll need to sign up for a paid membership.
- Detailed Signup: You’ll be asked to provide a lot of information in order to complete the signup process for EliteSingles. This information enables the site to pair you with its most compatible members, though some have found it an overly lengthy process.
- Limited Search Functionality: The site has limited search features. This makes it harder to search freely for matches rather than connecting with the matches that are being suggested to you by the site.
What is Match.com’s Claim to Fame?
Match has helped singles find more dates, relationships, and marriages than any other dating site. Match.com mostly uses a classic search system, but they do offer a very basic matchmaking service. This service uses your profile and preferences to provide a list of compatible matches, which will give you an ever greater likelihood of success.
Pricing for Match.com
Wondering about the Match.com cost? The Monthly memberships range from $18.99-$26.99 per month depending on the length of your subscription. Free trials are also available. Match promo codes are sometimes available, and you can click here to view all DatePerfect exclusive promo codes.
The Match.com Pros
- Ease of Use: Match.com offers an easy to use interface, intuitive search functionality, and comprehensive customer service.
- Safety Matters: The site is well-moderated and even offers safety tips to users.
- Advanced Algorithm: The pairing algorithm on Match.com is one of the best out there and works hard to pair you with the best possible matches.
- Broad User Base: The site dating boasts a wide and diverse user base with over 13.5 million free subscribers and 6 million paid users, which makes it one of the biggest dating sites in the world.
The Match.com Cons
- Detailed Signup: The signup process asks for a lot of information. Match uses this information to find compatible matches, but this task can be tedious and time-consuming for some.
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: Unless you get a paid account, you will not be able to use many of the site’s great features, which includes sending private messages.
- Fake Profiles: Moderators have a hard time managing site profiles when there are so many, which means that fake profiles sometimes slip through the cracks.
EliteSingles vs Match Conclusion
So who wins when the question is EliteSingles vs Match? They’re both top-tier providers in the online dating world, but there are some clear differences that set the two dating sites apart. EliteSingles is the best option for smart, professional men and women who are looking for authentic connections. Match.com offers a broad user base and seems more suited for the budget-conscious consumer. Picking an online dating site can seem difficult, but in some ways, we think it’s similar to dating itself. The only way to succeed is to make the choice that will be best for you! DatePerfect can help you find the best dating site for you. Then it’s up to you to take that first step and just sign up!