Not Your Granny's Dating Tips
Chances are this isn’t your first online dating rodeo. You’re probably slightly disillusioned by dating in general, but you haven’t given up hope of finding what you need on a dating site. You fully realize that online dating is awkward and lends itself to all kinds of creepy human pitfalls. But you also know it’s an amazing technology. You’re sure there are ways to get around the weirdness and cringey dating site mishaps so that you can actually find what you want and need and you're over the standard online dating tips. Welcome to the solution.
DatePerfect is here to make online dating a little less frustrating and a little more fun. That’s why this eBook is full of info to help you date better. So what exactly do we cover here? We’ll start off by helping you learn to talk to girls and guys online and in person. Maybe you’re still coming out of an awkward phase (seriously though, who isn’t?) and you want to learn how to ask someone out without feeling like you’re a bumbling 12-year-old. We’ve got you covered with some real deal online dating tips. We’ll share some suggestions for how to approach dates, including how to get them, where to go, what to wear, what to talk about, and, equally important, what not to talk about. We’ll even help you get that elusive second date! Finally, we’ll look at when to have that DTR convo and a few different examples of the most common modern relationships.
Ready for even more? Scroll down to check out the table of contents, as well as an excerpt from the eBook itself.
Online Dating Tips for the Jaded and Disillusioned Table of Contents
- How to Talk to Girls (and Not Look Like a Loser)
- How to Talk to a Girl Online
- What to Talk About with a Girl
- What to Talk About with a Guy
- How to Talk to a Guy You Like
- This Is How to Ask Someone Out and Not Feel Dumb
- How to Ask a Girl Out
- Cute Ways to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Ask a Guy Out and not Hate Yourself After
- How to Get a Guy to Ask You Out and Make Him Think It Was His Idea
- So It Didn't Work Out: There Are Still Plenty of Fish in the Sea
- Get the Most Out of Your Dating Profile
- Okay, What is a Date?
- How to Start Dating if You've Never Done It Before
- How to Get a Date
- This Is How to Date in the Modern Age (with as Little Angst as Possible)
- What to Talk About on a Date (Without Seeming Lame or Oversharing)
- Small Talk Topics that You Should Definitely Avoid
- How to Not be Awkward on a Date
- What to Talk About on a First Date to Seem Cooler than You Are
- Questions to Ask on a First Date that Won't Scare Your Date Away
- What to Wear on a First Date
- First Date Tips to Help You Break that Ice
- First Date Ideas that Won't Suck
- How to Get a Second Date
- Second Date Ideas (You Saucy Minx!)
- Dating vs Relationship: How to Figure it Out
- Different Types of Relationships
Excerpts from the eBook
“And while you may be just another guy in a sea of shirtless mirror selfies (it’s not our recommended profile pic strategy, btw), the truth is that you’re unique. That whole no-one-stands-out and everyone-looks-the-same feelings are an illusion. And there’s no quicker way to let her know than by standing out in conversation. We really can’t stress this point enough. This means that there is literally no excuse for you to send a message to a cute girl that just says “hi” or “what's up,” or, worse still, “wyd?” Unless you’re like a male underwear model or something, in which case you might be able to get away with letting your abs do the talking.
Some playful teasing in online conversation can work surprisingly well. But please be aware that sarcasm doesn’t necessarily translate, so don’t say things that are just rude or could be easily misinterpreted. Keep it light and playful. Like, if all her pictures are with her beloved dog, Pupperina, you can tease her about already having a committed life partner. Plus, Pupperina? there’s some definite material there in terms of dog naming if you want it. So try something cute and lighthearted. Even if she’s annoyed, things are actually still working out okay for you. Why? First of all, she got back to you. And now that you have her attention, it shouldn't be all that hard to change her opinion about you.
Don't try to act cool or cocky if you’re just not. Remember, you don’t have the abs for that. And please don’t fall into the trap of complete disinterest or apathy. That strategy usually falls short and can make you seem arrogant and difficult to talk to.”